Daltron is the leading IT solutions provider in Papua New Guinea, with over 40 years of experience in providing technological expertise, coupled with nationwide sales and associated services.
Within Daltron’s portfolio of services, Daltron also offers: Cabling & Networking, Servers & Storage and Power solutions.
Daltron’s engineers are among the most experienced in PNG and provide expertise in a variety of complex areas of technology. This allows us to offer on-site support in several key areas of IT and communications including:
- Microsoft Technologies
- Wireless Systems
- LAN and WAN Networking
- IT infrastructure and ITIL capabilities
- Implementing World’s Best Practices in ICT Infrastructure
- Internet technologies
An essential part of any business – small, medium or large – is its ability to manage its computer networking requirements. As these businesses evolve, as well as their networking requirements. Daltron’s Networking arm is composed of a well-rounded team of skilled professionals that provide the following:
- LAN & WAN Upgrade
- Network Audit
- Network Maintenance
- Break and Fix
- Network Outsourcing
- Network Designing and Implementation
- Wireless Controllers & AP’s
- Microwave Antenna
- Other Network Appliance
- Data Center monitoring and management
- Cisco Certified Engineers
- HP Network Certified Engineers
The Daltron Power team specialize in providing power protection products and services. We assist small to large organizations with up-to-date power technologies from which products of trusted brands are offered. Our team ensures adequate, quality power solutions catered to the need of the client, whether from desktop UPS to large data canter design and construction project.
- Power related products & services
- AC and DC power conversion • Power quality and protection
- UPS Systems and Batteries
- On-site services and preventative maintenance
Daltron’s cabling team are specialized in structured cabling designs and installations as governed by a set of standards that specify wiring data centres, offices and buildings for data or voice communications using various kinds of cable. Our Cablers, when making product recommendations, will only suggest superior quality cabling products to ensure high performance, durability and longevity that attains a reliable and cost effective network infrastructure according to our client’s business requirements.
Skills & Strengths:
- Expertise in various indoor cable installations such as Cat6, Cat6A, Fibre OM4, telephone Cat3, Coaxial, and others;
- Experience in installation and assembling of any kind of communication cabinets;
- Capable in reading of layouts and technical cabling plan;
- Experience in installation of various types of indoor or outdoor antennas;
- Capable in site survey and cabling documentation;
- Proactive, energetic and motivated individuals;
- Strong commitment to customer experience and satisfaction;
- Good customer service skills;
- Certified SYSTIMAX Installation and Maintenance
- Certified in Copper and Fibre Termination
- NITCA Certified
Daltron’s repair service has been operating for 30 years, providing a “one-stop-shop” for the repair of most of the products we sell. Qualified repair technicians diagnose and repair a broad range of IT hardware and software systems, either at the Cameron Road Office in Port Moresby, Lae Office or on-site, depending on client requirements. Daltron is also the Global Warranty Centre for HP products
From simple Servers & Storage solutions to the most complex, Daltron, having formed strategic partnerships with innovative international technology companies such as HP, Cisco, Microsoft, and IBM, (as well as others), maintains the flexibility of customizing the best solution for client requirements.
Daltron’s team of certified engineers when working with high level appliance complex architecture, have provided Server & Storage solutions for SMB’s, Government Offices, and large-scale Enterprise Organizations.
Daltron offers a wide range of support services, from business critical performance assessment to Internet and IT infrastructure management that helps reduce the costs and risks involved in running a business in PNG.
Daltron can provide a “one-stop-shop” for staging deployment and life-cycle maintenance of a client’s ICT solutions. From a telephone based expert to on-site engineers, Daltron can design, integrate, maintain and support any or all technology assets. Our wealth of experience in hardware and software systems support, coupled with flexibility, responsiveness, and a belief in proactive systems maintenance ensures that costs are reduced and the availability of IT Infrastructure are increased.
Daltron’s experience and expertise has been established from a range of implementations including wireless transmission, fibre optics, broadband technologies, Local Area or fixed Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN).
Skilled in these technologies
Our Technical Services Staff hold many internationally recognized certifications including:
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
- Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineers (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineers Internet (MSCE + I)
- Microsoft Certified Data Base Administrator (MCDBA)
- Cisco Network and Design Associates (CCNA)
- Certified Novel Engineers (CNE) Version 3/4/5
- Sky-pilot Certified
Platforms we support include but are not limited to the following:
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server
- Microsoft SQL Server version
- Citrix Xen desktop and XenApp
- CISCO IOS – Routers, Switches and PIX Firewall
- Linux – Red Hat and other UNIX variants
- Oracle, INGRES, Sybase, Cold Fusion
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Office Share-point